Saturday, December 21, 2013

Merry Christmas!

And smooth sailing in 2014!


Where did the year go? It's hard to believe that in just eleven days we will be entering a brand new year.

This hasn't been the greatest past five months for me. I'm still hobbling around using a walker. I haven't been able to get out of the house by myself.

Whoa! Why am I not considering the blessings these months have brought? Helpful friends have gathered around me. I managed to publish three books on Amazon and Kindle. When I couldn't do anything else, I could write.

So I'm entering the holiday season in good spirits. I'm going to try and write more on my blog in 2014. Have to keep you posted on my progress (grin).

In the meantime I want to wish you all a blessed Merry Christmas and a happy prosperous New Year


                                              Merry Christmas To One And All!

                                                                                      
                                                                      Audrey






2 comments:

Lynn and Ed said...

Merry Christmas Audrey! Hopefully 2014 will find you getting around a lot easier!

Ben said...

Wow is good to be back with my ex again, thank you Dr Ekpen for the help, I just want to let you know that is reading this post in case you are having issues with your lover and is leading to divorce and you don’t want the divorce, Dr Ekpen is the answer to your problem. Or you are already divorce and you still want him/her contact Dr Ekpen the spell caster now on (ekpentemple@gmail.com) and you will be clad you did