Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My New Release on Amazon "Tales of Love & Mystery"


 Available on Amazon
 and Kindle


This collection of eight short stories is a fast paced journey through the hearts and minds of a variety of characters that will draw you in and keep you reading. From an ethereal young boy to a demon child, from a wheel chair ridden young woman to a motorcycle lover, the action and dialog zip along.

My Latest Release on Amazon!

My daughter Pam collected eight of my favorite short stories and designed my new book. From cover to loading the book to Amazon and Kindle, she did it all. If you click on the link under the book photo, you will go to Amazon where you can peek inside. I am thrilled to have a second book completed. Pam is in the process of starting her own business to help authors get their books in print!

No comments: