Tuesday, December 3, 2013

New Book Release Now On Amazon "Whispering Angels"


 Available on Amazon and Kindle.
Click to Amazon and use the look inside feature for a sneak peek!
 
 
"Whispering Angels" is the anticipated sequel to "Under Margret's Wing." 
Margret Helm's learns there is no rest for the dead! 


Margret Helms felt a strange sensation. She’d been dead for years. A quick death at eighty-five. She had returned for awhile to help Annie. Now she felt herself being pulled back, but to what? This could only mean trouble. Annie?

And so starts the journey back to St. Augustine, Florida and her beloved great-niece, Annie. Danger and troubles surround Annie and her friends. Can Margret help? She sets out to find out. 

            
There's Always a Chance When Love Guides From Beyond
 
 
I am excited my latest book is finished and for sale on Amazon and Kindle. My favorite character Margret Helm's just can't stay away, from her great-niece Annie, or from me. She is a pleasure to write about. In fact, I am currently working on a new book and Margret has a bit of a different transformation. I'll keep you posted!
 
My broken foot is still trying to heal. The good news is it is not keeping me from writing!
 
Enjoy the holiday season...
                                                                                     Audrey

1 comment:

Lynn and Ed said...

Glad to see your book has been published Audrey!