Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Short Stories App For Android Phones Includes My Story "The Phone Call"






For someone who isn't sure about the computer at times, I have a story published on an app for Android phones. I've come a long way, baby. If I only knew what an app is?

More about A Quick Read. This unique project combines an Android phone app and on-line fiction. Both connect to the Internet, where they have an expanding database of short stories for you to enjoy.

My story, The Phone Call, has been included in their data base. To view my story click here, which will take you to their site. When you are on their home page, scroll down to the computor icon and click on it to see the list of stories broken down by categories. My story The Phone Call, is under the mystery section. Be sure to check out all the other stories and have a good read.


This photo is to show you what to look for on their home page, it does not link.

You can also click here to reach the stories index page.


1 comment:

Kiera Keisler said...

Wow, congratulations on getting your story on their website! I’m sure they had some kind of screening test to see if your story was worth the space they had on their site, and the fact that your story is there tells me that you passed their standards! That says a lot about how you write! Also, to provide a bit of clarity, an app is something like a tool in a device that you can use to do something specific – like the internet browser in your computer, for example! Hope I helped clear things out!